Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. Issue#4


The new issue's out. I got it in the mail (my first mail order subscription-purchased directly from Marvel Comics) . I love this series. Its as funny as hell. I don't know who's read it or not, but it was so enjoyable. I love the origin of the Captian. Boy is he a sad, twisted, and entertaining. Poor monica misses the action. The eveil cop-turned mecha is cool. What's even cool is how tabitha dismantles him by her lonesome. As usual, Ellie kills more of the HR dept agents (broccoli men-don't ask, enjoy its unusual concept).

Another thing I like is the series isn't bogged down in long and drawn out plots. Two issues per storyline. Not a bad model for writing. Its totally different from any other comic book I'm reading, and its a good kind of different.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dorian,

I haven't read Fell, but I will look it up. It sounds like its worth my time.

Thanks for visiting, posting, and the kind words. I love your blog as well. the info about contact lenses was more than valuable to me. :-)

Unknown said...

Oh, OK. I like a diverse writer. I don't mind adult situations, as long as its well-written and presented.

Thanks for the heads up.