Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sometimey Friends

Goodness,

I was thinking of some poeple I used to talk to all the time. I made an effort to call them back, and I was totally blown off. This isn't the first time. Its been a while now. After several attempts to call them and speak, it never came to be for some time now.

I am rather dissappointed. I thought they were friends, and I would be able to talk. I've know these people for years. I call them to say "hi, how have you been." Why peeps gotta be like that.

Good thing I bounce back. Forget them. After this post I say goodbye to my sometimey friends.

Bye bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it isn't personal and people just need space. You never know.

Unknown said...

I don't know... One person in particular I knew for years. We didn't speak on a regular basis after we stopped working together. I called on the holidays to say hi, and got blown off.

Space, one friend has plenty of.

it could be other things, but I will never know.