Friday, April 21, 2006

Mixed CD Time

I made a new mixed CD. Here's the list:


01. Koo Koo-Sheila E.
02. Let's Not Play the Game-Maxwell
03. Black Sweat-Prince
04. Crush-Zhane
05. Ribbon In the Sky-Intro
06. I Want You-Janet Jackson
07. Can't Stop-After 7
08. Candy-Cameo
09. Screams of Passion-The Family
10. 5 Miles To Empty-Brownstone
11. Better Off Now-Vanessa Williams
12. Don't Be Afraid-Faith Evans
13. Like A Star- Corinne Bailey Rae
14. Emotional Rollercoaster-Vivian Green
15. Those Were the Days-Aaliyah
16. Do You Feel the Way I Do?-Rahsaan Patterson
17. Why Don't We Fall In Love-Amerie
18. I Can't Do That-Stephen Simmonds

3 comments:

Beatty said...

Those are good music choices!

I love burning CD's to listen to at work. I have quite a few now. :o)

Unknown said...

Mainly the music its for my car. I need good traveling music.

Unknown said...

I listen to most songs during the break. Thankfully I can create playlist on my ipod. I can't use it at the desk, becuase I have to pay attention to incomming people.