Sunday, July 01, 2007

Adventures In Short Story Writing

S'ok I needed a mad latte break. Before I made my dash (the barista made this thing H-A-W-T) I also managed to squeeze some writing in for my short story. Right now I hit a deep point where the protagonist is discussing what her mother did to her. The descriptions are vivid, and I realized the character was in a world of hurt. This saddened me. I haven't even got to writing the part I see clearly, which is when she gets the Kool-Aid outta the fridge. The more I write about her, the more I want to know how she keeps her head up in spite of her pains, (parents and slack -ass bf).

2 comments:

the wicked witch of the east said...

aww...look at you, all attached to your heroine and stuff...(smile)...this is the part i love about writing...did i mention i was anxious to read this??... ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks. I am very anxious to finish it, as I keep adding onto the story. I want to post an excerpt, but I need to put more into what I have written.