Thursday, July 26, 2007

Alarm Clocks and My Own Errors

Ok, I swore I set my alarm clock, and I was in la-la land with no regrets, however, what I thought was so wrong. Not only did I not set my alarm, I failed to take it off mute. I was like, I'm feeling this sleep until I peep my clock, which said 10:07! I was so mad. I rolled outta bed half awake, and my eyes stinging like crazy. Allergies were bugging the heck outta me. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt, got dressed, and was out the door for class. Made it on time. Needless to say, I should have set the alarm clock earlier that day when i had the damn time to do it.

2 comments:

the wicked witch of the east said...

i hate when that happens...but i hate it even more when you wake up thinking it's a day you have to somewhere and it's not...i did that a couple of saturdays and boy did that piss me off.

Unknown said...

Those are some bad days. LMAO! I positively hate it when i dop wake up early. There have been days when I can't fall back asleep.