Sunday, July 08, 2007

Me, Before Class In the Morning


It was the morning, and for the night person that I am, I am surprisingly awake. It was one of those days where I can't remember if I ate something before I went to class or not. It didn't matter in the long run. Burger King will make a small profit from my adventures in daylight.

I like this photo. It would make a good avatar, no? I left it alone after I added the filters, and played with the colors. Between writing two short stories, work, class, and all my other ideas, I "forgot" about this image. I like what I see, now that the finicky aspect of my personality has left the room. LOL

I may post the original to show the contrast between the changes.

8 comments:

Beatty said...

That tree behind you looks just like those big old Savannah trees I remember with the moss hanging off of them. :o)

Is that a house behind you or part of the school?

Good pic! :o)

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if the college owns the building in the back. It does own several historic buildings. The campus is scattered throught downtown Savannah.

Yes, there are plenty of old trees with moss here. Much like Charleston.

Beatty said...

Yes, much of that part of the south is like that and looks very similar.

Unknown said...

I am curious about other cities. I don't want to be in a place that's cold, but...

Beatty said...

The best time to come north is now, when it's summer. Even late summer or Fall isn't bad.

Unknown said...

Cool. I am tempted. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Really like this pic of you. [Say in cheesy director's voice]: Baby you're a STAR! =D

Unknown said...

Thanks Shisho. :-)