Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Writing Things Out

Well, I gave the short story some time, and began hand-editing the pages earlier today. It needs some work, and I admit that clarifying what the characters mean will more than likely make me scream, but I love a good challenge. So I do this without looking at the fact that I will cut out lines, and add new ones.

I am so tired. I loathe getting up early, as I have transformed myself into a creature of night. Now I know when the alarm clock goes off I have to get ready for class. Speaking of class Contemporary Art has proven parts interesting, parts shocking, parts boring as hell, and several parts disgusting. Let me tell you several artist turn me off so bad. One day I will have to post what I have learned, so all readers can be repulsed as well.

No comments: