Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Churgle: The Movie

Y'all know I don't feel like much blogging today, but I said I will do at least five sentences. Gotta keep the mind flowing. Writing is a river and all. Can't dam up the flow. It will run over.

Made my chicken Alfredo too rich, as my stomach is battling with me. It started churgling (churning+gurgling=churgling-I love Stacy math). Next thing you know I was in the bathroom. Thank God I was in the privacy of my own apartment. One never wants to be anywhere if you start churgling. Made sure to stock up on Lactaide, and Pepto. yes I did. A brother can't put himself out there without some backup. Like the movie cops in a shootout, and his partner has to cover him.

In my defense I OD'ed on the milk products. Sunday I had Ben & Jerry's, and garlic bread topped with mozzarella & cheddar. Too much milk product. Again, like movie cops, a brother played the maverick, and went in without his backup. A brother got tagged but good. He payed the price for his disregard for the rules. Thou shall not fuck around with the milk products.

No comments: