Monday, July 09, 2007

Stacy's Blah Day-I Got A Cure

I don't know, I've been feeling kinda blah for the past couple of days. Something has penetrated my mind, and caused me to feel so blue. This I refuse to accept. By writing I am able to express and release all that ails me. While I can't fix the world in thirty seconds I can and will remind myself that the only one who truly holds me back is me. So to my blah day, I have to give fair warning. Keep messing with me, and I'm gonna kick you in the nuts. Why? Because its unwise to test me. Now when life is so complicated as is.

3 comments:

Beatty said...

I think we all have those days sometimes. Hope tomorrow is a better one for you. :o)

Unknown said...

Tomorrow will be better. I need to remember that.

the wicked witch of the east said...

aw..sory that you're feeling down sweetie...but creation is always a good way to exorcise those feelings and looking at you other post, it seems you've been doing some really positive redirecting...kudos...you have some really nice pieces...but i have to say the one that really stands out for me is the triptych...i can totally see a story being told in that one! well done...(smile)...

-april-