Monday, July 23, 2007

Dazed and Refused

Well, it's another charming day at the ranch. It's all kooky. Slept extra late, and enjoyed it! Got up to hear on Larry King that John Lovitz beat up Andy Dick. Y'all, sometimes it doesn't pay to have your TV on CNN, or Judge Hatchet (baby momma/DNA tests), or CBS soaps (Brooke Logan is still a ho). I am so not interested. Checked my email, and I was looking for some clothes online. Yes, its an easy way to window shop. Look at all the stuff I can't have.

6 comments:

Beatty said...

I saw that Friday about John Lovit beating up Andy Dick. I like John Lovit, I always find him funny. I can't stand Andy Dick though. So I was happy to hear that John kicked his butt! LOL :o)

Beatty said...

Every now and then, I buy shoes and clothes online also. It's sort of fun actually. That's when my finances perment such a thing. lol

Unknown said...

I have a clothes budget now, so I use it wisely. I do need more clothes for work. I need a couple pairs of clothes, and I am determined to have them.

The shoes will be purchased in-store. Something about trying them on first is satisfying to me.

Unknown said...

Not an Andy Dick fan myself.

Beatty said...

Most times I buy my shoes in the store also. Sometimes though I'll buy them online. I pretty much know how it will fit if I get my correct size.

Unknown said...

You are right. I starrted buying pants because the local store did not carry my size, and that was annoying.

I do need some new tennis. If i find them in the store, that will be fine, if not hello internet. LOL