Saturday, July 14, 2007

Kill That Noise

Last night, after getting into bed, and drifting asleep, I was awakened to the lovely sounds of one of my neighbors’ bass heavy stereo. Said neighbor invited friends, and commenced to party like no one else lived in the nearby apartments.

It was after 1:00 AM, and I needed my sleep. I tried not to be aggravated, and I tried to ignore them, but the more they partied, the louder the music became. I could deal with loud people, but the bass was all in my place. Even worse, it was like a loop of songs with the same or similar beats going. It was relentlessly annoying.

Y'all know if I did that mess, the neighbor would be upset, right? Enough was enough, and I called the cops. Honestly, my neighbor was all about disrespecting other people. It was all about their good time. Well things quieted and I was able to go back to sleep, after a while. I know if it happens again, I am calling the cops again, because the apt manager seems neutered on this.

No comments: