Monday, July 16, 2007

Time is...

I have so many things to do. Too many things. I found myself cleaning my bathroom, while ironing clothes, jotting down story ideas, and reading a book I was supposed to review. I am so stressed right now, and not in a good way. Managed to wash the hair and shave that wild shrub off my face. Did I mention that while shaving, hair got in my eye. Shampoo didn't drip in my eyes, but beard hair can reach my eyes? My eyes! It was removed. Crisis solved.

Do I have dinner for work today? I don't know. I'm not spending and cash this week (I hope) on eating out. I am rather upset, and feel a little hectic. About to get off line and relax. Did I mention I have a discussion tomorrow, so I have to do some research on this as well. Thank God I'm only taking one class. A friend is taking two, and she is even more stressed from the classes alone.

No comments: