Saturday, July 28, 2007

New Hats

So I am very nervous about getting the ball rolling again with proposing my comic book to publishers. My heart is racing. People are responding to the ad I placed on Digital Webbing, and I am very blessed to have the script completed, although I am thinking of some keen revisions for certain sequences.

Needless to say, if I were not nervous, then i should be worried. When I feel that nervous feeling I know I am on track. I just told Aggie I was going to bust my Art History paper and this story out, so I have got to get this shit done proper. Let me let you know that I am serious about writing. This does not even encompass what else I am doing, but I know what's at the top of the list.

Can we add "producer" to my resume? I like the sound of it. It makes me feel great.

No comments: