Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Write Stuff

Been writing here and there, but still writing, and typing things out. The short story, I accidentally left home (this serves as a tel to pack my bag before its time to leave). I would have edited it. it's a nine page story, that I have mixed feelings about, and rather has some rather true to life elements I did not foresee. Nonetheless it begs to be revised with fresh eyes.

Second short story has mutated. I did this one a while ago and sat on it for a long while. This is a fantasy-based story, and I think I can add it to my novel, which is also fantasy based. I don't know yet, but the short story has a life of its own. I need to be able to find the direction for it. It's a wild voice right now, in need of some direction.

The erotic short story. OMG What have I gotten myself into? It's very racy, at some points raunchy, and I feel a need to leave it alone for a while and return after I get over my conservative voices yapping in my ear. I'm feeling real dorky about now. So out of my comfort zone, which I wanted. I feel a strong need to finish what I started.

The comics. The comic scripts. I am so knee deep in the scripts. New four-issue comic to complete, among the several scripts (I worked on their first chapters), and a sequel to the first comic. It seems I have become a writing fool.

No comments: