Sunday, July 22, 2007

Midterms and the Final Paper

Taking a quick break from doing things to reflect on the fact that I have a final paper (12-15 pages) to complete. A friend said this was a thesis, and another confirmed that it might as well be a thesis. I wanted to do the human figure in contemporary art, and my professors suggested I narrow it to either the female nude in contemporary art, or masculinity in art. I gots my work cut out for me. I weep for for my once free time. LMAO! Y'all know I love a good challenge.

10 comments:

the wicked witch of the east said...

52 count down!!

Unknown said...

...Of Infinite Finals. ;-)

the wicked witch of the east said...

or "civil wars" that aren't very civil...now *there's* a great topic..(gaahhh!!) i spent 21 hours reading and got maybe 2 1/2- 3 hrs of sleep and i'm all hopped up on caffeine!!

Unknown said...

Coffe is a grad student's best friend. ;-) HP really stole you away this weekend.

I got a camera phone this week-end so now I can take better pictures of my artwork.

Beatty said...

More power to you. Don't know how you do it.

Unknown said...

LOL I just do. it's a challenge, and I know I can throw down on a paper.

I'm the lucky one though. A friend has to do 40 pages in a different class. What?

Beatty said...

Man!!! lol :o)

Unknown said...

LOL She scares me.

Beatty said...

All of you school folks scare me. LOL

Unknown said...

LO Don't be scared. I am here to help!