Saturday, December 01, 2007

11/26/07 Another Good Day

Tried the eggnog creamer in my coffee today. Which is, by the way, better than the nasty ass eggnog latte. Maybe because I can control the amount of flavor, which is much better than I expected. It doesn’t beat hazelnut flavor, but it is a quirky twist that I wouldn’t mind trying again.

My bro is still trying to figure out his Blackberry. I admit that they are neat and I should not hold it, as its temptation factor tripled, but I didn’t fall off the wagon. I am not getting a Blackberry.

Last night I wrote and edited a couple of my stories. I need to print out a copy of my works so I can mark on them. Need to find and work on some older stories I am sure I have lying around my apartment. Several pieces have got to make it to publishing. I insist on that.

Been thinking of converting some of my comic book scripts to movies or television shows. Not sure how or when, but the desire to make the material producible and publishable is appealing to me. It requires more work, but I don’t mind if it will bear fruit.

Watched Elizabeth last night on Flix (I think it was Flix network). I should get this on DVD. Love this movie. I like historical fiction. This being the story of Queen Elizabeth the first is parts moving, dark, and stylish. The costumes, though unusual to me, are very well done. I forget the names of the characters, but it’s very good. The “sequel” will be in theaters soon. I want to see it.

No comments: