Monday, December 31, 2007

The Last Post of 2007

I am closing the year with these last entries. Everything else will be saved for 2008. Again I wish everyone a Happy New Year, and hope you do have resolutions you really desire to make come true. I truly feel a positive change coming on, so I am hoping that I am able to share the positive energy with my friends and family. If positive vibes were wealth I’d share it with y’all because no one cannot live without love. Real love and wealth is something you can’t buy. Sounds paradoxical, but the power to succeed, the power to create, and the power of love are stronger than anything I know. All powers can change you, and some for the better.

Peace, love, and success my friends and family. I await the great changes that shall come our way.

No comments: