Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ooops… Oh My

Yes, Aggie has this song in my head. LOL Not a bad song to have on my head. The song’s not why I’m writing this entry though.

I got my six pages of my script for the short film as desired, and ready to write two more pages for my own satisfaction, but then I took my short film in another (nearly wrong) direction. I say this because, what felt like a clever twist (for lack of a better word), was pushed too far. So far that the story stopped making sense. I hate when that happens. Come back to my muse. My short film needs us.

I took a break from it, because it pissed me off. Then I got ideas for my novel. When the floodgates open, they open. I decided to prep some of the foods for tomorrow’s dinner (speckled butter beans and burgers. That’s when I had this idea for one of the characters that did fall back in line with who they are, so I am pleased. Before the end of the day I will erase and replace the tangent writing with much more worthy scene.

One thing still bugs me. I still don’t know how long this film is.

No comments: