Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Holiday Adventures With Mom

Went to the Mall with Mom. Let me say if was anyone else, I would be very leery of why they dragged me to this place, but for Mom I would. I loathe crowds, because they work my nerves with bad ass kids everywhere, and blocking the walkway. I was very annoyed. Got out of the coffee line (what?) because the wait and the kids were bothering me. Y’all know I don’t give up coffee so easily, right. I managed to get my hands on some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies! OMG I was stressed relived.

Never mind that we both forgot our umbrellas, and it rained when we went into Books-A-Million. Darn rain. LOL. Rain brings cold with it. I need to put some more blankets on the bed tonight. My friend was there. Hadn’t seen her in like months. I was so happy to see her. Spotted a friend’s daughter as well. Didn’t expect that. Hadn’t talked to her Mom in a while (like 2 years).

Had a family dinner at Red Lobster, which was ok. RL was so crowded, that it was a little irritating. I suppressed my disdain. It was family time, and it was worth hearing this woman cackle like she was about to cast a spell on people. I think if I had a dog, she would get him too.

Well Mon and I went to see the big lights in the park. It was very pretty, and I hope to have some pics posted for you soon (after I get back to DSL). Still it was nice to see. Afterwards we stopped for ice cream. We’re both lactose intolerant, and knew better, but it was a small cup.

No comments: