Sunday, December 02, 2007

11/27/07 Bringing Up Pops

Visited my Dad today. He was doing ok. He took me to lunch and we talked about our lives. Not a bad exchange.

My cell phone was suspended today, I was short on the bill. OMG Why did I let it get this far? Paid the difference. The guilty party who didn’t pay his part, will have to pay me directly. It will balance itself out. I am not pleased with that.

My bills have piled on, and I feel like I need to focus squarely on getting things under control, or face some very painful bites of late fees and penalties. It’s time to be proactive, and settle the matter.

Remember, when you travel, don’t forget the charger for your cell phone. Fortunately I have a car charger, otherwise my phone would be off, and I would not make a single call.

No comments: