Monday, December 24, 2007

The Christmas Eve Tease

Yes, the building was open today. I got so many calls from people who wanted to know we were open. It's kinda funny. It's not like I show up to the workplace to answer the phone for fun. I know that people were unsure, so it merely tickled me. Better to ask than to show up and find us closed. How embarrassing would that be.

It was so darn cold this morning, and I had to get up earlier than usual. I was so unprepared for the cold and it felt like I was not going to make it on time today on time. Thankfully I do not have the Christmas blues, and am feeling rather calm and cool, like I simply want to stay in the moment of calmness that is upon me.

I got a gift from a co-worker that I didn't expect. A cool shirt from Old Navy. Oh it so fits my style. Thanks N. :-) You made my day.

No comments: