Sunday, December 02, 2007

Stacy’s Story Revising Workshop

Dusted off some old files and found some stories worth looking over and improving. I found several comic book scripts, short stories, and three novels. For once I am not overwhelmed, but enthusiastic about the possibilities of improving my writing skills. I know I can tell t he story, but I’d love to increase my wealth of character development & growth. So with fresh eyes, I dare to look at my stories with a positive attempt at making changes.

I am finding common themes, and working to perfect my stories. I need to add a few movie scripts in there. I didn’t even get to all the comic book scripts in there In need to redevelop. With the two aforementioned, there is no way I can do them all within one period. Still I would like for them to have some order, and will thus create a file for the comics as well. So now I have separate files for my short stories, poetry/songs, comics, and novels.

Began experimenting with the language I use in prose for my short stories. The first was my erotic short story, but the other is my novel (put the poetic prose away some time ago-another case of lost then recovered file).

This reminds me of a short film I was working on (handwritten). Better get that typed up and ready to get out of the box.

No comments: