Saturday, December 01, 2007

Can I Haz Blackberry?

Both my brothers have Blackberry phones. They look so sleek and sophisticated. It’s the perfect expensive toy for a man (or woman) on the go. How positively enchanting it would be for me, and with so many possibilities of use.

I’m cool and sophisticated. Should I not have a Blackberry? I want to be cool like them. LOL Sadly, it’s not going to happen. I do find the Blackberry appealing, but I have other things on my agenda, and can’t afford it or the calling/data plans attached to it.. Still I wanted to be in the cool club, and not be the middle child with his different phone.

*Whines, pouts, then gets over it.* Problem solved. *Sees iPhone.* OMG I am so in love!!! Forget a Blackberry, can I haz iPhonz?

4 comments:

Beatty said...

Hi Stacy, sorry I haven't been over here to Blogger for a while. I think you are the only one I know that is over here now. Most everybody else is on Myspace or some other site. That's where I've been hanging out is Myspace and posting on and off over there. I've been neglecting my blog over here. Just feel like nobody really reads it so I haven't had the interest in keeping it up. I debating on whether to keep it or not. I haven't decided yet though. I also pop in on and off to Trina's forum. Other than that, everything is going fine.

Glad to see you are still hanging in there with everything and had a good Thanksgiving. :o)

Unknown said...

Hey Beatty,

I can't give up on my blog. I've been working on it for too long to let it go. LOL

Thanks for posting. I'll drop by myspce shortly. I need to post to some peeps there as well.

Beatty said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've put alot of work in the past to my blog over here too. That's why even though I'm not blogging alot these days, is why it's hard to delete it and let it go completely.

Hope to see you over on Myspace. :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks. I will send u a message.