Friday, December 28, 2007

Saving Some For Later

I wrote a science fiction prose story a good while ago, then abruptly scrapped developing it. I decided to read it again. I have to say I have fresh eyes on this story, and want to complete it, and send it to publishers. All I can say is I gave my protagonist a distance personal, and strength that I see clearly. I will at least expand what I wrote, and edit it as needed. Who knows, this story may need another catnap from me.

I have a fantasy story I wrote a while ago, and I edited it a while ago too. It has all sorts of handwritten notes on it. So while cleaning up I found it. I have to read it, and the notes I supplied, because I believe it deserves a looking at. I may fall in love with it too. If not I will save it again for later. What I don’t feel at the moment I will fall back in love with. Of that I am sure.

No comments: