Friday, December 07, 2007

Stacy’s Charleston Exodus 11-28-07

My Mom (so understandable) wants me to stay in Charleston a little longer (*like forever—parents LOL Gotta love em). I would, but it’s time to go back home. It’s been seven wonderful days in Charleston seeing the family and enjoying their company, but its time to return to my home and get to business. For the record I will miss them, but I can’t stay. Grand mom was not hearing that, but I got things to do.

First and foremost my printer is in need of use. I have been waiting to print out the stories I rewrote or rediscovered.

I need to sleep in my own bed, which is calling me like crazy with the cable tv and the DVD player.

I need some Stacy time. I’ve had seven days of family bliss, and I’ll settle for a few days of “Me time.” I invited my fam to come visit me. They know the deal. I would love for them to visit. They may need a get away.

It’s been bliss, but tomorrow I’m getting back to my apartment and this will all that there is. Big shout out to my family for the love and support.

No comments: