Thursday, December 27, 2007

Because I Said So

Happy Holidays all. I am having a good time relaxing and enjoying myself. Special thanks to J for treating me to the movies. I had a good time. I so owe you. I also owe you because you asked about me updating my blog. For the record, I outdid last year’s post count by one post. I will endeavor to add to that. Please be patient, Y’all I am working with dial up.

Was lucky and saw two excellent movies (via DVD) I will write my reviews on all the movies I saw shortly. I’d like something detailed for my own satisfaction.

Christmas went off without too many complications. I was late. Not so late y’all have to send out a search party, but late enough to set back my travel time. Granny decided she didn’t want to celebrate with the fam. I’m like what’s up with that? She’s a loner at heart. I just know it. I love visiting my peeps. They give me strength and that is something I take home with me.

Here is to the positive power of thinking, and it bears repeating. I claim the year 2008 as my year to succeed. Again I pray my family and friends are there with me to share the success. For those who hate blog redundancy, I am here to tell you I will say this all through the year. Please come aboard so that you to may share in the success.

No comments: