Sunday, December 16, 2007

Changing the Game

For those not in the know, I run four blogs. Yes, I keep myself divided. I have been thinking of creating a dedicated blog, and keeping it specialized. I discussed with a couple friends about closing out blogs, or even restructuring them. Here is my tentative plan.

  • Yeah, I Write This Blog is my parent blog. It’s where I write how I feel. There are no apologies for my own expression. Also it is my oldest blog, and I can’t give it up, in spite of dividing my attention.
  • A Horse With No Name: May contain stuff from the parent blog, and more DWAM adventures. ;-)
  • Neither Here Nor There: Is mainly to keep up with my peeps, so expect the posting updates to vary. Since the writing circle lives there, I may add more fiction writing content.
  • #4 may be revamped, but it was supposed to be my “happy blog.” It discusses things that make me happy. I may create a new blog altogether dedicated to the things that bring me joy. For the record, you may not see the new blog until I have at least ten posts. I may simply incorporate it into my parent blog.

6 comments:

Beatty said...

I had no idea you had other blogs. How do you do it? I can't even post on my one on a regular basis.

Unknown said...

Neither here no there has a link in the blogs I read section. I keep the blog going at myspace (Horse with no name).

I simply love to write. I can't help myself sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Test

Beatty said...

I see! I can't even think of that many things to write about myself. lol :o)

Unknown said...

LOL One day I'm gonna have to buckle down and make sure I get published.

Unknown said...

I should add that coming up with new posts presents a challenge that stimulates my mind. :-)