Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A.P.B. My Photshop CS Book.

Y'all know 'cause I want it, I can't find this damn thing. I want to re-teach myself some stuff. I'm having creative ideas. If this book keeps hiding, I swear that II would be surpised if I stuffed it in the closet, and never looked back. If I don't find it, I will read my Illlustrator maunal first. Then Fireworks.

No, its not under my bed, and not in my pile of discarded things. Dammit, Adobe products, why must I be tormented with silliness. May purchase a subscription to Lynda.com, and work that out.

Somewhere I need to find my Flash and Dreamweaver manuals, and bust them down. Have people making double takes. Yes, i am that good, and not afraid to expand my horizons. It's all about communication people. This is how I feel, and I don't want to fight the need to speak.

No comments: