Thursday, April 19, 2007

Changes...

I'm getting a feeling that I'm heading for some changes. Call it instinct, but something's got me thinking I am going to give up some things, or make some positive changes in my life. Something of an epiphany. I know this as I see and sense that my responses have changed. I know that I am growing and learning still.

I am nervous. I am afraid of what will come. It's foolishness. I handle change adeptly, as I have always done. I do resist, but I get over that too.

Maybe I will look back at this time and smile because I know the negative impact is over, and I don't have to think about the negative anymore. The negative is a teaching tool. Instead of worrying about the things I cannot change, I will dwell on the things I can change.

Good events take time, and do not happen overnight. There will be many times where I will have to plant a seed, and see where this leads me. The resources I don't call upon, will available to me again, because I believe in myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it sounds corny, but I've grown to love that feeling. I'm sure good things are going to happen for you Stacy. (Maybe that proposal? *Crosses fingers*)

Brenda ("Shisho")

Unknown said...

Shiosho.

That's possible. I didn't think about the proposal.

Thanks. :-)