Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Go At Multitasking-Life Is So Unfair

So if I had longer hair I would rip it off as I played the multi tasker for the week-end. I spent 30 mins trying to fill out some forms, and other things, like balancing a budget, making some calls, and talking with some peeps I neglected to do earlier. Ugh, arrrgh.

Then of, course, I didn't eat until late, and my blood sugar dropped like a ton of bricks. This was worse than "fall down day," as I did not mention the pot of hot soapy water that fell on the floor. I thought it was balanced on the sink, there it went splashing all over the floor.

I nibbled on some chips, we all know the chips don't have the nutrition it takes to give that boost. If my mother were here she'd be fussing with me for not eating sooner. She'd be right, this time. As I laid on my bed, I heated some food, and I should have microwaved it. I was distracted by television. As I laid there feeling low, I was like somethings cooking, and then I realized my pot was on the stove. Fortunately I did not have it at high heat. Ate my leftover baked beans and sausage. It took forever for my blood sugar to get back to a decent level.

I feel silly. So silly that I can't talk about the slice of cheesecake I had later on that tasted so good, and I could have had it sooner had I not put too much effort into multi-tasking. Oh, I got most of it done.

No comments: