Sunday, April 01, 2007

Rich

Tried a slice of Millionaire’s Brownie cake. Let me tell you, this was one rich slice of cake. OMG, its so good, so sweet. Well worth the price I spent on it. LOL I won’t be buying another slice soon. Why? Well, the price and the fact that rich foods are instant weight gains. It was good. It was damn good. I am feeling good all inside and out.

Ummm, the Macy Gray CD, Big, followed me home. Can I keep it? Really, I DL’ed it from iTunes. I am listening to Big as I type this. I am enjoying the CD. I “Get Out, Okay” are my faves so far, but I need to hear it a few more times before I say anything else about the CD as a whole.

Read some comics. Fell in love with Stormwatch PHD. So much in love I ordered a subscription via mail. Writer Christos Gage said it was good months ago at YABS, but now the proof is in. I’m loving what I read.

No comments: