Saturday, April 21, 2007

Movie Day

Granted, I am tired, and I have been watching silly movies today. Tried to sit through War of the Worlds, twice and failed. Not interested, which is odd for sci-fi and me. Nothing was clicking for me in the story. Watched Silver Hawk, a martial arts super hero flick starring Michelle Yeoh. It was silly, but fun. I watched most of it, but I'd seen it already

Spent so much time at YABS today. If was fun time so I don’t feel bad about it.

Wrote nothing today, which may change if I stay up. This blog entry should count for something, and my forum postings.

OMG my scalp is drier than paint chips. Gotta wash it down, and break out the conditioner. Can't be going around scartching my scalp. Looks on the gross side of life.

No plans for tomorrow other than to finally sit my tailbone down and do my fafsa form. Its long overdue, but since I have no plans, I better work that out.

Speaking of grad school, there are some kinks in the road, that need to be smoothed. I am hoping to get this managed before the fall quarter starts or I may be S.O.L. This worries me a whole lot. I will elaborate one days, as sometimes talking about it still upsets me.

Bought a cheesecake that has been so good, I do feel guilty for taking a slice. Its real creamy, and melts in your mouth. All I can say is it was a good buy.

No comments: