Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Steak Out

Back at it again with the ribeyes. Marinated them yesterday, and will be cooking them tomorrow, provided I get up on time to do the deed. I wish I had a grill. Cause I would cook those suckers on that grill.

Ok, I’m tired, and I foolishly didn’t eat a good brunch. Potato chips are not solid food. I know this, yet I played that game anyways. Willful ignorance. I pay for it every day I try it. Gonna learn one day.

Foolishly got caught up in the soaps again. Something about how trampy the character of Brooke Logan can get I find fascinating. I should turn away, but I don ‘t. It’s like watching a Judge Hatchet DNA test. Sorry people doing sorry things, hoping for something significant to happen from a DNA test. I always get the feeling they go back to the same behavior just the same.

No comments: