Monday, April 23, 2007

Having An Ok Day

I sleep too much. Really I do. I don't like sleeping so late, but that would mean going to bed at a respectable hour. When will that happen? I'm thinking of new ideas so I will be fine. lol.

My lactose intolerance has spiked this month, and I have felt the nasty pains of not having my lactade to help digest the dairy in my diet. It felt like someone was kicking me in my abs and chest. A war with dairy inside my body.

Still working on my story. Printed it like 10 mins before I got dressed for work, only to find I ran out of black ink. I have a spare cartridge, but had not time to replace it and finish the printing. Well, its not like I can edit all 19 pages like I want to in one day. I should so have numbered the pages. Hindsight is always perfect.

EDIT: It is always fantastic to have an ok day, than a miserable day. Let the day be blah, it could be crappy.

No comments: