Monday, April 16, 2007

Fooling Around

Decided to write out some dialogue for an idea, and found myself working and working on it until it was nine pages long. I love the idea that I started. I am going to keep writing on this. Eventually I will have to break the dialogue into panels, and this will be the first chapter of a four, or five-part script. I am excited that I have some new ideas, and am willing to push this further to make this project completed and off to a publisher.

It’s got a mild humor bent, and the strength is between the characters’ interactions. I could stay up all night trying to add more pages, as I can visualize the next scene right now. I got the music going and no interruptions until the morning. However I feel it best to hold back on some things. God willing, I will get more dialogue going.

UPDATE: Ten pages now!

No comments: