Sunday, April 01, 2007

Nasty Ass Horses

I have lived in three cities, and the worst part of two of them is the carriage tours with the horses. Well, first of all the carriages are slow, and being a driver I don’t want to spook the horses. I feel bad their out in the hot sun of any historic district.

What I loathe most of all is the horseshit is everywhere. The streets are littered with feces, baking in the sun, and both Savannah, and Charleston have that muggy heat. The heat intensifies the smell. Let me tell you the to think you are safe from the smell of horse poop is a HUGE mistake. I nearly puked in my car on the way to work. I didn’t want the air on to vent the shit. I didn’t want the window down to bring in that hot, crap ridden funk.

What do I see smushed by tires on the road to work? Horse poop. What do I see when I step out of my car after paying an already nauseous amount of money in the meters? Horse poop. What did somebody step in on their walk across the street for all to smell and see? Damn horse poop.

One day I looked out the window and what did I see, a horse pooping at the stoplight. Thank God I don’t eat at my desk, and the door was closed. I didn’t even have to go out for dinner. I brought my own food. All I can say is heat turns poop to shit bomb. Go outside to get a soda or latte, day or night you smell the smell.

I am so disgusted. I need a bath to rinse the thoughts from my head.

No comments: