Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Keep On Dicking Around

I hesitate to post this entry as the offending party comes off looking like a real jackass, so I censor this post to protect the guilty’s ID. If I didn’t care for said guilty party, I might act a bastard and post their name.

Last month, the offender was late with his cell phone bill, again, so I called and asked what’s the problem. Furthermore I suggested that if the offender could not make the bill at a certain time, to let me know, but it needs to be paid before the end of the month. The offender agreed, and then asked if I could get a phone for his girlfriend.

I’m like no way. She betta hook up with prepay. She needs to march her butt down to Verizon Wireless, get those prepaid minutes, and be happy. The offender can’t pay his bill on time now, why would I get him another phone for his girlfriend (Don’t answer that, please)? He says the girlfriend takes his phone all the time, and he needs his. I am embarrassed he asked me this. I was like, you must hate me on some level, or think so low to use me. Somebody’s gonna get their phone cut off if they keep dicking around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cut it off! Cut it off! You shouldn't be subjected to such stress every month. People need to carry their own weight. If they can't, cut it off. You've got enough stuff to be concerned with:)

Unknown said...

He has until the end of the month. That's all the time I'm giving him.