Thursday, April 05, 2007

Like 1, 2, 3-Thinking Outside the Box

Moving right along, I decided I will have a burger for lunch from B & D's. This means I need to remember to order it on time. I tend to forget things so easily. The powers of the rapid fire mind. I'm laying off the frappichino today, as I think after twice in a row I may be taking in too much caffine. I am amped as it is. Time to let it go, for the weekend, at least. :-)

My mind is racing with new impulses and ideas. I wonder what is going on in that head of mine. I truly won't know until I jot it all down.

Totally OD'd on Beast Machines. I got to disk three of the series. I want to peep Justice League Unlimited. I keep hoping the costs for the DVD's drop as it stands at $39.00 each (seasons 1 & 2).

I'm nervous about new prosepcts, but this is a good thing. Its better for me to feel nervous and scared, than it is to feel that crappy complacent feel I get sometimes. I never want to work when I am too complacent. I say this because I know that its good to keep moving and breaking outside my comnfort zone.

Had these ideas for stories. Wow, the thoughts were so inapproriate, in that rude, and funny. I felt ashamed of them. Yes that sounds incredibly stupid, as I have not committed them to being published, but I have so many off the wall ideas. I edited myself, and didn't write them down. i can still hear them in the back of my head, and I don't think that was a good idea to try and suppress them.

I should unleash my ideas, because I don't think censoring myself is the way to go. Its different from pulling back from an extreme. An extreme is me taking something so far, that I'm not in touch with my ideas.

I almost censored mysef on my first script, but after thinking that this is what the character would do, I realized that it was a worthy risk of shock and/or horror as to what was done. I left that aspect in.

Here's to being outside the box.

No comments: