Friday, April 13, 2007

Untitled

Today is one of those crazy days. A pair of khakis don’t fit so well. They are so snug, or I’ve gotten wider around the waist ☺ lol I needed a new pair or three. Perhaps that will be on point for the week-end. I’d like to get that outta the way. lol can’t be showing up at the job all jacked up over some pants. Lord, my crotch and waist will thank me for not trying to compress them into ill-fitting pants.

The roads are so dangerous. Again people straddling the lanes, crossing lanes with no signals, and not paying attention to where they are going. I was really scared driving a few times.

About to reclaim a script and work out ten pages tonight. Forgot to make my grocery list, and I will do that before I go to be tonight because it needed to be done.

Gotta skit I need to rock out as well. If I don’t I will be pissed with myself for not putting some energy into it.

No comments: