Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Does The Happy Dance

Been working on my writing. Only scribbled down notes, ideas and scenes on paper. I am going to add them to the draft shortly. Came up with yet even more crazy ideas. I am loving this experience. To be honest, I was dreading starting a new story. Its something I needed to do for the creative soul in me, and get back into something to make me forget my first project. Went through that dry spell and some false starts with other stories that I will eventually reclaim and work out.

Eating a late dinner tonight. Made dinner for a change, instead of spending $10.00 per night on food. Made baked beans (bold and spicy blend) and rice. The southerner added sautéed onions & bell peppers, as well as bacon and sausage. It’s so good.

Gotta get back to my script. My guess is after I get 15-20 pages of the rough draft, I may be able to claim it as chapter one. I may go further. I honestly don’t know where chapter one ends, so I may double that length, then edit after all chapters are done.

No comments: