Monday, June 18, 2007

40 oz. Smoothie, Sandbags, & Cell Phones

The ambitious fool in me decided that a 40 oz. smoothie was worth tackling. What the heck was I thinking? I have been running to the bathroom so many times within the last few hours, I thought I might have to wear Depends. The sad thing is that I could easily do that again (drink the whole thing, that is, not the adult diapers). No, I don't learn so easily. lol

Found a restaurant in Savannah that actually de-veins their shrimp. OMG I can now eat shrimp again from a restaurant. I can order shrimp fried rice once more. I'm gonna do my happy dance, cause I can't eat the shrimp with the "sand bag" still in them. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! That grit between your teeth. I disgust myself with the thoughts.

Thought about getting a new phone, but I'm holding off. Y'all know how it is if you switch phones in the middle of your bill cycle. All I need is freaking prorated charges. Oh, they make the newer ones look so sleek and sexy. Also, I know my carrier will want me to upgrade my price plan, and therefore extend my contract.

4 comments:

Beatty said...

Nothing like that makes me run to the bathroom. I need something like that though cause I have a hard time going. lol TMI I'll just stop with that part there. :o)

It was so hot today, at lunch time I didn't really want to eat any food, so I got one of those floats from Wendy's. It was ok, but not as good as A&W's shakes and floats. The A&W that was near the job, went out of business last summer. Darn! I don't need it anyway though. :o)

Savannah has alot of seafood and chinese restaurants when I lived there 24 yrs. ago. Like you said it's hard to find a restaurant that deveins their shrimp. That's neat you were able to find one that does. :o) I love shrimp, it's my favorite seafood.

Unknown said...

See I can't drink the floats from Wendys. Not good for me at all.

Now this restaurant will not get rid of me. its been a hot moment before I had some good shrimp fired rice, so I am all about them. LOL I am a good customer.

Beatty said...

I love shrimp fried rice! :o)

Unknown said...

Word. When done right, it is the bomb!