Monday, June 25, 2007

Writing Once More

Started volume two of my comic. It's been tough, but I am breaking things down by the scene, and working from there. This second scene is so involved that I am obsessed with completing it. Yes I am, and I love being in the thick of working the details out. Its one of the best challenges I face as a writer. I love it. The fist scene to me is how I want it to be, and really needs minor adjustments, therefore it can be left alone, for the first draft.

I am thinking that if I get no contact from the publisher on July 9th, I will reclaim vol. 1, and hold onto it until vol. 3 is completed. I will reformat it to be a three-volume graphic novel. I did vision my idea as a trilogy, and each volume was self-contained. I am nervous and excited. Go Me!

No comments: