Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What I Want From My Art Part 2

God did not make any of us for nothing. Proactive lives are what we should aspire to. Sitting back and waiting for change is no longer a luxury I wish to indulge in.

What I want from my art is the chance to explore. Find the quality in readings and images that I have often sought from other artists & writers. I am all about working harder to be the writer/artist I wanted to be. Not for others, but to express myself. I know that there is strength and power in us all, and its not wrong to demand quality out of our lives, and in the products we consume. We are more than the future. We are the trailblazers.

I encourage all of my friends to aspire to a proactive life because life is truly too short to waste on the foolishness. We are strong, beautiful people, and if we don't work on ourselves, who is? We deserve the finer things in life. We can't fail if we keep up the hard work. I know I will be sacrificing much, but I know that if I don't do the hard work, I will never go anywhere in life.

2 comments:

the wicked witch of the east said...

stacy, this is a very inspirational and i just wanted to say thanks for sharing this bit of wisdom...it's so easy to lose sight and perspective when the outside stuff conspire to thwart your plans and lead you away from the path you set yourself on...i know i definitely needed that reminder... :)

Unknown said...

You're very welcome. Proactive is the way to go in life. I am working on getting better. We all will. :-)