Saturday, June 23, 2007

50 Cent & Child Support

According to this article, 50 Cent pays $25,000 a month & household expenses for his child. The mother of his child says its "not enough." Wow. That's a minimum of $300,000 plus a year. Since this has been made public, I wounder how the current money is being used. Will the Mom have to produce expenses and explanations.

Not hating on either parent, but I wonder if they would make statements about this. For example, is it about the son having access to the finer things in life, and a future, or perhaps simply more money. How much money would even the scales? Say $50,000, $75,000, $100,000 per month? I am also curious about the child support laws, which can vary from state to state. I guess my fascination goes beyoun those two. For the child's sake, I hope all support issues are resolved.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

All I gotta say is, I wish I had one hot, steamy, no-birth-control night with him or even someone with MORE money....hehehe...jk.

That woman need not shake a stick at 25K a MONTH I mean DAYUM...I can barely make that much a YEAR!!!

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO!!! What? Per month, not per year, per month. If he doubled that, she'd (well her child) would have $600,000 per year. OMG I would love to even see that in my bank account.