Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Must Be Feeling Good...

...I felt the strong need to blog. Did much handwriting out ideas for stories. This reminds me to email a good friend. I have been feeling blue with work stress, but I am so over that. I prayed for God to give me the strength to get rid of the negative thoughts. I have to thank J for listening to me vent about that mess. LOL The drama has left me. Prayer and good friends rule. I'm gonna run off and do my emails, and write out some more ideas because I so need them written as opposed to sulking and wishing I did them. I may even cook today.

Thanks God. Thanks J.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo handwriting ideas!! I always handwrite lists as a stress reliever. To-do lists, shopping lists, wish lists, ect.

I'm so glad you had someone to share your frustrations and drama with. That's really important to have friends that caring.

Unknown said...

It's been that lifeline I needed. I am so grateful for friends. I'm also grateful that I was able to let the negative things go. :-)

Anonymous said...

Your welcome Stacy! You know I'm always here for you. Shit, you know how much stuff you take off of me? We're in this together son! Yo, I've definitely got your back!

****I'm so funny. I'm getting a Bachelor's in English and speak straight Ebonics****

You know how I be.....

Unknown said...

We both be's like that. ROFLMAO!!!!