Monday, June 18, 2007

Busy Again

Yesterday I found myself getting up very early to take care of some errands, which was shorter than expected, but productive nonetheless. I did have time to come home, take that cat nap, and feel good about the rest of the day. Ordered dinner (Chinese), because I didn't want to cook. I didn't even make the breakfast I wanted (pancakes). Blame it on enjoying the moment. I do know i don't have to cook today.

Doing laundry today. Hopefully I won't have to spend any more quarters today. I had two loads of clothes. In spite of getting more quarters, I suspect I will need more for the upcoming meter feeding I will be doing for classes. :-( Work should be fine. I only need to feed the meter for an hour, but its always a costly hours. Two hour meters are the worse.

No comments: