Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Short Story

As mentioned in my last post, I'm writing a short story about a relationship that turns sour. It's interesting as I build layers onto the protagonist. Apparently her mother and boyfriend are the source of all her woes. It's only got two pages worth of material so far, and I think it will take some time to get it put together. I did notice its the simple things the character does, that I relate to. it's hot, and she's miserable because of it, and her activity is centered around Kool-Aid. I think what happens next will depend on the flavor of Kool-Aid, and its availability to her. Silly?

4 comments:

the wicked witch of the east said...

i take it that you will be sharing bits and pieces of said story...(hint. hint)...

Unknown said...

I will have a sampling shortly. :-)

the wicked witch of the east said...

(burnsian finger tent)...eeexxceellent!!

:)

Unknown said...

lol This story is becoming a great challenge. I even finished my report for my art history class. Writing fool I am.