Thursday, June 28, 2007

Well, Well, Well

So, I woke up for class, and I was not feeling it. While not late for class, I missed my chance to eat a breakfast. Learned a lot about Nan Jun Paik today. He did video installations and sculpture. Have to go write a one page parer on him, so I need to bust that out tomorrow or Saturday. it's due Tuesday, and I know if I do it on the weekend, I will have time to edit it. Yeah. Go me!

I need a latte, BTW, for not having one for a couple days.

I am now entering my faux Professor X phase, as I noticed many people assume I have telepathy. People have talked to me as if I read minds. I love that they think I'm special, so I take it as flattery, as oppose to the insult they have brought to me. Anyways if I was a telepath I've be wealthy, because I would literally know every body's secrets, and I would blackmail all the wealthy people. It would be like a kick in the crotch for all those who have the funds to keep their secrets secret. This is why God never gave me telepathy.

No comments: