Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Stacy's Sorting Hat

OK, I really don't have a sorting hat, but I do have a school, and classification to think about. Furthermore I need to look at what classes I need to be on top of. Really, I want to make a list of classes I need to get on top of. I need a plan so I don't put too many similar classes together, and feel that strain of boredom. So far the art history class is the great ice breaker. I may take the next one next summer. I know I don't want another one on right after that. Not to fear, I have an English class lined up. Next will be a core class. I don't even want to think about when I take two classes per quarter.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you've got to make a plan and try to stick to it as closely as possible. Write down whatever it is that you want to accomplish and refer to the list from time to time to make sure that you're on track. I have a planner that I carry that has all my goals in it. It really helps.

Unknown said...

I need a personal assistant. My PDA isn't cutting it. LOL

Anonymous said...

I want to be in Ravenclaw! Oh, wait...You said you *don't* have a sorting hat. Darn. ;-)

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!

I like Slytherin myself. ;-)

Nicole said...

Oooo I wanna be in Ravenclaw too!!

Unknown said...

What';s the buzz with Ravenclaw? ;-)

Beatty said...

Stacy, I was just posting a comment in Jackie's blog that you guys really stick with your schooling. That's good. I've never had that kind of discipline for school or studying. I know that's bad to say, but it's the truth. You guys do good. :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks Beatty,

Sometimes I loose perspective, but now that I'm on my own its either sink or swim, for real. No time to BS my way through things.

Interesting you should mention our work ethic. Jackie and I met in college. So we are pals for life. She knew me before I had a BA to my name. LOL

Beatty said...

Yes, I remember you saying you guys meant in college. :o)

Unknown said...

Those were the days. LOL It was a blast.

the wicked witch of the east said...

at least you have a clear idea of what you want to take and that's always half the battle...i think you're wise to add a bit of variety, should keep things interesting, at least in theory...it's all so very exciting though stacy, i hope you get everything you want out of you courses...(smile)...

-april-

p.s.

everyone knows that ravenclaw is the shiznit.. :P

Unknown said...

Thanks Aggie. :-)

Ravenclaw, eh? I've got to look more into this.