Saturday, June 23, 2007

Fancy Alarms

This is one of those days when you set your smart (digital) alarm and go to bed. I have also resolved from checking my clock at the first crack of light. After all, I DID set the alarm. Here's what I did that was wrong: I forgot to adjust the frequency of the alarm. It was neither set to "one time only'" or "week-ends." As a result it would only go off during the weekdays. Needless to say, as I decided to open my eyes anyways, because it was felling like I was sleeping too long. I saw that it was far later than planned. Rushed to freshen up, put in my contacts, get dressed, and on the road.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG I've done that with my cell phone alarm! And usually those are the days which my contacts won't cooperate with me and I spend 10 extra minutes getting ready.

Unknown said...

LOL Sometimes yy contacts refuse to behave. At least yesterday my eyes weren't watery or itchy, as they can be in the morning.